We are LaGwana
A lot of companies claim to be a “one-stop shop” for everything you need in business, but finding a company that will take time to understand your needs is something special. LaGwana has a solid reputation in a community that places a high value on loyalty, dependability, and superior quality. For years we’ve worked hard to ensure those values never fade. It can be challenging to be creative in a plain culture, but it’s something we do every day.
We would love to meet you in person so we can show you the LaGwana difference. We want to be your choice for printing, digital media, marketing, and more. Contact us today for more information about any of our services.
In response to COVID-19
- LaGwana will be closing the doors to all walk in traffic.
- The People’s Exchange will remain open with limited staffing, please call (260-768-7878), fax(260-463-7257) or email(email@example.com) ads you wish to run. We will continue being a source of information to our community.
- At this time the plan is to reopen our doors for walk in traffic and the print and sign shop on April 7, 2020.
- If you are an essential business we will make every attempt to assist you with your needs within our departments that are shut down.
Our Mission Statement
We are a printing, design, and publishing company based on Christian principles.
As such, we will:
- Grow and empower our employees so that they can develop both personally and professionally.
- Serve our community by offering timely, high quality services and by supporting local programs.
- Price our services to be fair to our customers, competitive in the marketplace, and make a reasonable net profit to allow us to perform our stated mission.
LaGwana has years of creative experience.
Whatever your need, we have a solution just for you.
Boys & Girls
3 0n 3 Registration